Sunday, February 3, 2013

First glossybox: the man repeller

Got my first glossy box! All products are amazing.

Take a look at the picture :)

My favorite product has to be the nail polish from o.p.i. It's a liquid sand polish, in other words, the texture comes out sandy after applying. The result is so beautiful. I'm definitely going to get the other colors.

The other product that I love is the lipstick. The color is so beautiful. I just wish I wear bold colors better.

Lastly, the living proof hair primer is also another new favorite. Now that I'm doing a green hair challenge, I'm trying to care for my hair as much as possible and this came just at the right time!

Glossybox is amazing! I will consider buying a full year membership after this 3 month test trial.

Sample society beauty box definitely needs to work on the quality of their boxes...