Sunday, July 22, 2012

MyGlam- July Glam Bag

This month's bag arrived a little later than usual because the warehouse has recently moved closer to the east coast. And in result, west coast bags were shipped out first in order to have all glambags arrive to their owners around the same time.

This month's bag has a beach theme and I absolutely love everything that came with the bag.

This month includes a few 'or' items and these are what I received.

•Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer: Absolutely love this moisturizer. It smells very good and leaves me with smooth protected skin. I use this beneath my makeup.

•Nume hydropunch Hydrating conditioner: I used this product a few times and I don't think it's the best hair product for me. My hair is dry because I wash it too often and because of the frequent wash, my hair builds up grease/oil by middle of day, which makes me wash my hair even more often. And this product seems to have made the oily dry problem even worse. I have stopped using this already.

•yes to cucumbers on-the-go facial towelettes: love this! I bring this with me for a sleep-over and although it burns my skin a little on my first use, it cleans all my makeup off with one sheet! No other cleanser is necessary!

•buxom big&healthy lip polish: I was wishing for the lip stain instead but after using this, I can't be more glad with this product. I got this product in color Leslie, which is a natural nude color. I was looking for a nude color lipgloss/ lipstick before, so this color is perfect for me. This is a plumper so it leaves your lips a little tingly but it doesn't burn. I love this product and I'm looking to buy more in other colors.

•circus by Andrea's choice in white: I'm not so sure about this nail polish. I got it in white. It looks like I painted my nails with white out. This polish dries very fast but also chips very soon. Mine chips after one day. Meh about this nail polish.

The bag that came with this month is very cute. I love it so much I'm using it as a makeup bag in my purse to work. I put a eyeliner, a mini brush, bronzed, blush, and a small continer with foundation powder!

Great job, MyGlam! Improved so much and as always, I looking forward to August's bag.

Speaking of August... I'm having a very bad heartache and I know it will only get worse when September comes.