Thursday, August 2, 2012

New York Vs. Boston- my first Yankees game

So I believe I can be considered a New Yorker, although I wasn't raised in New York as a child, I was born New York City and spent most of my teenager years in Brooklyn. But very surprisingly, I had never been to a Yankees game until this July.

My first game, as I was told, was one of the best games I can attend because New York and Boston are the greateat rivalry in the baseball field ( I seriously had no idea before...). I admit that I didn't quite understand the game but I had a great experience in the Yankees stadium.

The cup of beer was much needed from all the stress.



Writing this post as I am sick in bed from some unknown bugs that bit me so many times I got an amazing allergic reaction and have a swollen and numb face along with a fever at the moment.