Sunday, August 26, 2012

August sample society review

 
August's Sample Society box includes the following products...
  • Phyto- Phytonectar Treatment Oil
  • Deborah Lippmann- Private Dancer
  • Jane Iredale- longest last mascara
  • Elemental Herbology- Skin care (facial peel)
  • Arcona- Cranberry Toner
I am quite satisfy with August's box especially with a full size sample of a Deborah Lippmann nail polish. Just the polish itself worth about 18 dollars in retail. I also love Jane Iredale's mascara and the Cranberry Toner from Arcona. I only wish that they came in bigger sample sizes. I am considering to buy Arcona's cranberry toner in full size because it's working very well on me and if I haven't said this before, I am obsessed with cranberry.

Not so much of a review with products that I received this month because I haven't used all of them or I don't plan on using some of them. I gave the hair treatment oil to my mom and I have heard good things about it. I am also not planning to use the facial peel due to the my extremely sensitive skin. 

Anyway, looking forward to September's box.