Monday, November 26, 2012

Baggages- how to let them off your back?

The first thing that came to my mind this morning was the picture of me crying at Disneyworld over a year ago. Then I realized, someone owes me an apology for all this time.

What a jerk. Just because you no longer loved a person, didn't mean it was okay to give the person such a long lasting scar. I promise next year, I will go back to Disneyworld and re-do this horrible memory.

This year's Xmas, I will go see the Xmas tree and fulfill all those empty promises that everyone made. I will go count down on new year eve in a pretty dress and dance like a rockstar.

I will go to Vegas; I will go to Maryland; I will go to Boston; I will go to California; I will to to LA; I will fulfill everything by myself and I will do it better by myself.

And this is how you leave your baggages behind, just saying!