Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sephora: haul post! Black Friday 2012!

So I finally got my package from Sephora for stuffs that I ordered on Black Friday! What a stressful process trying to let UPS leave the package in front of my door. The UPS lady told me there's nothing she can do if the driver doesn't take the slip and my package would be sent back if so. I'm like, wahh?! But, but, those are goodies that I scored on black Friday through a crazy Internet traffic battle,

Anyway, I got my package and here are some of the stuffs. All of them are $10 only and are in great value! (besides the two lollipop lipgloss, they were 6 each I think). Great brands, great values, great deals!

Now, I can't wait to get my forever21 package. Yes, yes, yes... I said I would never buy from them online again because of their terrible customer service and attitude, but I didn't want to be on a physical Black Friday trip. Lol.

Enjoy the pictures!