Thursday, December 13, 2012

Ipsy- December glambag

The December glambag came in earlier than I thought this month. But I was so busy with work, I didn't have the time to post up a review.

This month's bag includes...

•urban decay- 24/7 glide-on eye pencil (in zero)
•Mai couture- highlighter papier
•Mirabella- prime for face & eye
•NYX- loose pearl shadow (in mocha pearl)
•bombshell- hot mess lip gloss

All of these products are amazing. Especially urban decay's eye pencil. I actually already own one in black already and I cannot express enough how much I love that product. It's just so good!

The bombshell lipgloss is also a perfect color. I have always wanted a bright red lipgloss and just happened to never got one until now. I'm planning to wear this next time!

The highlighter paper is interesting too. It just makes highlighting so much easier.

Keep up with the good work, ipsy!