Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Xmas for real!

I had a very tough year, a really tough one. Call me whining or whatsoever, but all I focused in 2012 was how to get pass days, a day by a day. All the scars and fears that left over from 2011 did not treat me well. I spent one year cleaning up the mess of my life. One full year full of tears.

Now that it's almost the end of 2012, I'm proud to say I have gotten a lot better. I happened to caught up on time to clean up most of the crisis that has been lingering. 2013 seems like it's going to be a pretty fresh year. God decides to give me all these good friends who are willing to spend time with the most pathetic girl during holidays and time-offs so I wouldn't be by myself, and most importantly, they make sure I'm not crying alone. I'm grateful. It's always the end of a year that makes us think, huh?

I'm finally able to call us a blessing instead of a regret.

Merry Xmas!

Love y'all.