Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Green Hair Challenge: Life with no shampoo (Continued)

So to continue off the last post (from day 4).

I was very surprised how my hair was already showing improvement. My hair wasn't as greasy as it used to be towards the end of the day.

So continuing my progress updates...

  • Day 5: washed hair with conditioner in the morning
    • Hair feels very clean and soft!
    • No excessive oil even towards the end of the day; worked until 10:30pm and hair was in great condition
  •  Day 6: washed hair with conditioner in the morning
    • I was actually quite concern that my hair would be greasy even after a conditioner wash; it seems like oil is building up a little bit but nothing serious or very noticeable
  •  Day 7: washed hair with shampoo in the morning
    • I actually could have waited another day since oil wasn't building up as much as usual, but it was one of those morning after 2 weeks of craziness and I just want to wash my hair, haha
  • Day 8: washed hair with conditioner in the morning
    • Ugh, I can already tell that my hair is greasy after drying my hair, guess I will need to use dry shampoo later 
  • Day 9: washed hair with shampoo
    •  I really shouldn't be using shampoo yet but I just couldn't stand it, haha
  • Day 10: washed hair with shampoo again
    • A total fail..just had to wash my hair with shampoo
  • Day 11: Back on conditioner
    • Guess hair regressed a little bit, quite greasy, ugh

I just wonder how long this can last.