Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 2013 ipsy glambag

This month's glambag theme is "a true star will always shine". I expected a cute makeup bag to switch out my current one, but was quite disappointed when I saw the plain black bag.
This month includes the following items:

•soho eyeliner brush
•josie maran 100% pure argan oil
•sexyhair big sexy hair spray
•nailtini nail polish in bloody Mary
•pacifica tusan blood orange body butter

My favorite product this month has to be the nailtini polish. I have been so busy recently, my nails have been bare for a few good months already. I'm so excited to use this new polish and knowing the quality of my previous nailtini polish, I just know I'm going to love this one as well.

Can't believe its almost 3 weeks in the new year already! Definitely need to step up and work on the plans that I have for 2013!

Ciao!
January Ipsy Glambag
pacifica tusan blood orange body butter: smells amazing
josie maran 100% pure argan oil
soho eyeliner brush: I like the quality of these soho brushes but I always think they are too big for me. This eyeliner brush does not create a line that is as good as my other eyeliner brush, but this is good for an angled shadow look.
sexyhair big sexy hair spray: it holds my hair up... for like 30 minutes, before my hair gets weight down by the grease from excessively washing, haha. Not the spray's fault tho!
nailtini nail polish in bloody Mary: Love love love this! Such a beautiful red color! Just perfect for Chinese New Year. I will post up a picture of this polish on my nails.