Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring and Pink!

Spring is right around the corner and I have already gone ahead and put on my spring colors!

I got off work relatively earlier today so I wanted to stop by my local Rite-Aid to see if any chips are on sales (note: I'm never out of snacks). Unfortunately, chips were quite expensive but I saw the REVLON makeup section being on sales so I wanted to see if I was able to pick out anything that I would like.

The result is: a REVLON Moon Drops Lipstick #570 (Chinaglaze Red)

Along with my new beads-layers necklace, and this is the try-out result!

The lighting in my room wasn't so great plus this picture was taken with my iPhone front camera, so the "red" came out to be "redder than it appears in reality". I was actually aiming to get a pink that is similar to a "Barbie pink".

This color turns out to be more of a combination of bright red and hot pink. But for around $5, I wouldn't mind to add a new member to my makeup collection!