Saturday, September 29, 2012

Eclos plant stem cells anti-aging starter kit- review

I was first exposed to eclos' products in August's glambag. I was able to try out the serum and the cream and I almost fell in love with the products right away so I decided to buy the full starter kit to test out the whole line of products.

The starter kit came with 6 different products in sample sizes. Although they are sample sizes, but they are definitely large enough to allow one to really try out a product and to determine whether a product is a fit or not.

The 6 products are...
•facial cleanser skin prep
•cellular activator facial serum
•moisture therapy regenerative cream
•restorative eye cream
•instant radiance facial scrub
•skin renewal clay mask

According to the description, each product has its own function and the ultimate goal is to renew skin and prevent aging.

For only 20 dollars, this starter kit is a great buy! I love everything that came with it. The package even came with a headband that you can use to prevent getting your hair in the way when washing face or applying lotion.

Out of all products, the serum, cream, eye cream, and the clay mask are my favorite. The serum, especially, works so well and I can see the differences on my skin already. My skin seems a lot more healthier and moisturized!

I'm considering to buy my favorite products in full size when I finish using this starter kit samples.