Sunday, September 23, 2012

September MyGlam- glambag review

MyGlam continues with their awesomeness this month. This month's bag has 5 amazing products!

This month's bag includes:
•London Soho New York smudge brush- this brush is soft but a little too big to be a smudge brush! Funny thing is I was actually looking to buy a smudge brush, I guess I won't need to now.

•Jane sparkle gloss- another lipgloss from MyGlam. I'm starting to get bored of lip products. This lipgloss comes in a bright pink color with glitter. Although this color is something that I would use, but I already own more than 15 lip products so I'm looking forward to seeing some other products from MyGlam.

•circus by Andrea's choice nail polish- a very bright neon purple! I absolutely love this nail polish set from circus by Andrea's choice. I'm looking to buy the other 2 that I didn't received.

•carol's daughter monoi repairing split end sealer- I'm not a big fan of hair products so I gave this to my mom. She loves this product and is asking me to get her this product in full size! Seems like MyGlam knows how to cheer my mommy up!

•Mirabella eye shadow in brown- a brown eyeshadow without a closable container. I'm glad that I finally received an eyeshadow from MyGlam and I'm glad that this is a color that I can use. But the only thing is that there's no container for this eyeshadow so I'm having a little headache as to how to store this.

Oh, another note, absolutely love this month's bag (the actual bag). It's a black wristlet with gold zipper! Very classy and re-usable. I'm looking to do a little DIY project on this cutie! I have so many pending DIY projects waiting for me in October, can't wait!

Looking forward to October!