Sunday, September 23, 2012

September- sample society box review

My third box from sample society and definitely the best box so far!

This month's box included the following products:
•stila smudge crayon in black- perfect product and color for me. Stila's products rarely disappoint me!

•diptyque fragrance in tam dao- not a product that I will even consider buying. I'm not very impressed by the smell. It smells like a fragrance that my dad would use (in fact, this brand's fragrances are unisex).

•Borghese B gloss- a deep brownish color lipgloss. I was unsure about this product at first, but knowing that deeper lip colors will be the trend in fall, I have learned to love this product!

•ahava purifying mud mask- a very nice mask from the dead sea! It leaves my skin very smooth afterward. Definitely considering to buy this product in its full size.

•cellceutics extremely gentle skin cleanser- the name tells it all. This product is extremely gentle, it almost feels like I'm cleaning my face with baby oil. It also leaves my skin very soft and moisturized afterward. Definitely buying this product in full size.

Everything came in sample sizes but big enough to test out the quality of each product. I was considering to cancel my subscription earlier because I didn't seem to like many of the products from the past 2 months but this month's box has changed my mind!

Keep it up, beautybar!