Saturday, October 20, 2012

Metallic gold nails for fall

I know it's fall already (and probably winter soon... NYC has been getting colder recently) but it doesn't mean that your nails have to stick to all boring nude colors. I didn't like shimmery nail polish before because I thought they make me feel older. But recently, I found them very lovely and I'm starting to own more shimmery nail polish. I really like how the light reflects on my nails, and on certain polishes, you can see different kinds of color reflections.

This time, I used sephora's nail polish in metallic gold. This polish was on sales so I thought "why not" and added it to my online shopping cart. I got my package the next day and I know I made the best decision to buy this 3 bucks cutie. It looks so good and it's perfect for a night-out and the fall season, actually it also brings out my inner rockstar! I'm looking to buy the other colors before they are sold out.

I didn't do any designs on my nails this time since my head hasn't stop hurting since last week so I wanted to get more rest tonight.

Health warning: dry your hair completely before you sleep or tie it up in a pony, because that's how you get this really weird infection in your heard (no idea of the medical terms in English). The piercing pain hurts like a pineapple is growing in my ears, lol.

Anyway, can't wait for a new start on the 29th!

P.S. I love neon orange my eye-hearts tee from f21 (though, very very very bad customer service).