Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Sample Society- beauty box review

October's sample society beauty box arrived very early this month. I believe I got it on the 1st or the 2nd but since I was busy preparing for an exam, I waited until now to post a review.

Please excuse my pictures. I'm writing this post on my phone and I can't flip the pictures, haha.

This month's box is quite disappointing.

This month's box included the following products.

•Jane Iredale- fantasia self tanner
Not only that I will never use a self tanner product, I don't think it's quite seasonally correct to be using a self tanner in October. My first reaction was "what the heck, sample society". Can't say I'm not disappointed.

•Kate Somerville- exfolikate intensive exfoliating treatment

•aromachology- clean & fresh eau de parfum
A very nice perfume. Full size costs $100. Will never buy this in full size, but it's good to have a try.

•Oscar blandi- pronto wet hair care
Don't quite use hair product, so I'm pretty sure this one is going to my mom as well.

•erno laszlo- phormula 3-9 repair balm
Perfect product for this autumn. Full size costs $245, isn't this too expensive..?

This box also came with an extra sample bonus of a lavender towelette from Herban Essentials.

I'm in consideration to cancel samplesociety and possibly switching to glossybox.