Saturday, October 13, 2012

October ipsy (former MyGlam)- glambag review- hello, bombshell

I thought I wasn't going to receive my bag until next Tuesday but seems like life does want to give me a break so when I came home from hanging out with my bestie (1st time in 4, 5 months), I saw this beautiful hot pink envelope sitting in my living room, and I instantly cheer up.

This month's bag continues with the MyGlam awesomeness.

This month's awesome bag include 5 different products.

•the Balm- what's your type? "the body builder" mascara
I have used the Balm's products before and I'm excited to try this one out. I have heard reviews saying that this mascara does not hold curls (which is very bad for Asian lashes because that weights down our lashes).

•minernesse.com- lip bomb glossy lacquer stain in red
Another lip product from MyGlam. Not exactly the color I want but it's a nice color. I wanted the dark red color (knowing it's this season's trend) but this lovely one is quite awesome. Good for a long day out.

•couture colour pequi oil treatment
Hair product makes my mom happy! Another product for my mom to try out!

•coastal scrents- eye shadow
Not so sure how to use the yellow shadow without looking like a clown... The other 3 colors are greenish color in different tones, not my color either. I have dark brown eyes and I don't think green (and yellow) compliment my eyes...

•be a bombshell- eye liner
This eyeliner is amazing! Love it, love it, love it! It lasts for the whole day without any smudges (usually my eye corners would smudge the eyeliner there). Though, the eyeliner tip is a little big, so gotta be extra careful with narrow corners (I have deep double eyelids, so I have to be extra careful with my inner corners.

Oh, and how can I forget about the cute makeup bag that I received as well? Very cute bag and also very nice materials!

Keep it up, MyGlam. Though not all of this month's products are the perfect fit or right color for me, for 10 dollars, this is still quite awesome!