Saturday, April 14, 2012

April's Glam Bag- MyGlam

I came home on a Thursday night and saw my monthly MyGlam package sitting in the living room. I didn't wait a second before I took a pair of scissors and cut open the bright pink package.

This month's glam bag improved by a lot, mostly meeting the customers' demands for more makeup products. For the price of 10 dollars a month, I really couldn't have asked for more and I am very impressed by all the customer service and shipping improvements that MyGlam has made so far.

This month's theme is Girls Night Out. And the bag came in a simple metallic pink!
This month's bag includes...
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil
  • DermStore Lip Quench-Moisture Infused Lip Treatment
  • All-Belle Eyelashes
  • MyGlam All-Over Eyeshadow Brush and Eyeliner Brush
Unfortunately, I didn't get my Urban Decay Eye Pencil with my bag. I have already contacted MyGlam and their quick response and friendly attitude makes me feel much appreciated. I was told that I will be receiving my eye pencil in the mail in a week or two. And I can't wait to try on the Eye Pencil since I have always been a big Urban Decay fan.
Overall, this month's bag has an
over $10 worth of products (including the UD eye pencil that I'm missing).
The All-Belle Eyelashes are great and they look very natural. The only problem would be my eyelashes applying skill is ridiculously.. hmm... low and clumsy. The two brushes are great especially the eyeliner brush as it works great with gel-liner products, which I use a lot. The DermStore Lip treatment is also something that can be valued since everyone can benefits from some glossy and soft lips.
Conclusion: Great job, MyGlam!

I need to think of a good way to reuse all these beautiful glam bags. I may make this a wristlet for a true girls night out use?