Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last Year's April

This time last year, late April, I had my mind focused on a few things only. Majority of my focuses were to achieve my dreams and to make sure I stay happy in the future.

Number 1 on my list was to be safe while I fell victimized of stalking from a former-roommate and number 2 was probably to ace all my finals at the time, while being forced to move in with friends to avoid being threatened by the stalker. And deciding which one was the perfect dress to wear for my master's graduation ceremony was probably number 3.

Other aside, looking back this time a year ago, I was a lot happier. I was a graduating graduate school student who thought a promising future was ahead. And now, I certainly did not completely become the person that I wanted to be.

In 6 weeks, my chance of turning my life around will arrive and I am trying my hardest to prepare myself. Regardless of the outcome, I won't give myself another long period of time to wait to make things right. I am going to un-do all my pain and regrets. And if I can turn the past around, I am going to.

Dreams don't just happen; they are achieved by determination and motivation. I failed plenty of times, but I have no intention to ever stop.