Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cheap Discovery- petites baby blue nail polish

When neon-colors are the trendiest thing at the moment, many nail-polish brands have released many many different kinds of neon color polishes.

I am not a huge nails fan. I am lack of the patience to wait for my nails to dry. I often just end up at a nail salon, when time permits, doing a quick mani-pedi.

I stopped by my local pharmacy for some snacks on a Friday evening and of course I would "unconsciously" pass by the make-up aisle to see if I can put a few little things into my shopping basket. I ended up with this $1.99 sky blue nail polish and I absolutely love it.

The color is very nice. It isn't as bright as neon but it does release a shy neon vibe. The polish dries very quickly but there's a trade-off with it chipping easier as well. But with the price being $1.99, I really can't complain. 

P.S. Ignore my background. I was watching dramas all-day-long and didn't want to miss a minute of it. I was clearly painting my nails while watching dramas, when I should really be studying.