Sunday, April 15, 2012

Room Falling Apart...

It's been nearly a year since I have moved back to Brooklyn from Buffalo. I kept majority of my stuffs from college, especially my clothes, makeup, accessories, teddy bears, and all the plush toys that I have ever gotten or received.

I share a room with my little brother but he is away most of the time at college so I technically conquered the whole room by myself. And after a year of conquering this what my tiny room turned into...
With a large amount of purses and bags, along with a lot of belts on the wall. With boxes and boxes of jeweleries, accessories, and makeups. And a lot of magazines and books that I often read before sleeping (and luckily my Kindle fire has reduced the amount of books physically lying on the floor). And those poor plush toys that no longer has a place to stay on my bed.

And this is only one corner of my tiny room. I still have a lot of hats and bags that I have nowhere to hang or store. And a lot of little bags of makeup, skin products, and nail polishes laying at different places in my room to my parent's room, and the poor living room.

Poor plastic drawer... It's nearly disfigured from all the weight on top that I keep on adding on.

More motivation for me to work and study harder...!