Friday, April 13, 2012

Cheap Discovery -- Private Viewing by wet n wild

Like always, when I get to get off on-time or early on a Friday workday, I stop by some of my favorite stores like forever21, H&M, and Sephora to see if there are anything that I can buy to reward myself for going through another survival and growth as a working and maturing adult.

After an adventurous trip to forever21 and Sephora on a Friday evening, I left Manhattan with a few bags of goodies and when I arrive to my train station at Brooklyn, I thought to myself, why not stop by the local pharmacy and see what I get to discover this time.

And the result is, this gorgeous nail polish called Private Viewing by wet n wild for only $1.99.

I'm very surprised by the quality of the brush. It evens out the polish through out your nails and give you a nail-salon done result. The color turns out very nice and very natural. It's a very nice color to wear in this early spring season!