Sunday, June 24, 2012

Quick fix- chipped nails cover-up

Ever have this situation when you just did your nails a day or two ago but the tips of your nails are already chipped? That happens to me all the time, perhaps I'm always typing on keyboards.

At first I was going to give my nails a golden French tip to cover up the chipped part of my nails. Then I realize French tips may not last as long as I want them to, so I decided to make a triangle style cover-up.

I simply put a piece of tape to cover up the part that I want to leave pink (my base color) and left the uncovered part to be the triangle part that I want to paint.

This is the finished result. I used gold star from hello kitty for the cover-up part and fiesta from essie for the original base.

This look is finish within 10 minutes and the result is amazing.