Saturday, June 2, 2012

May's Glam Bag- MyGlam

Life has been quite busy recently. My May's Glam Bag arrived a long time ago, the fact that it's already June and I still haven't post a review about May's bag tells you how busy I have been.

Scroll down and look at all the goodies from May's Glam Bag.
A kissy glambag!
Love Sweet Love perfume by philosophy- sample size
An eyeliner brush and a lipliner brush
Nail Art- 20 pieces
Studio Gear Lipstick- in color "Joy"
I am extremely satisfied with this month's bag. I absolutely love the lipstick and the nail art stickers. I already own a eyeliner brush but it wouldn't hurt to have an extra one. In addition, both brushes are very soft. However, the perfume sample- love sweet love by philosophy- is a little too sugary for my taste.

This bag has a worth of over 10 dollars, so I will give it a good in overall rating! The Studio Gear Lipstick is just so amazing, although I may need to get a little tanned to use this color.

P.S. I have also become a subscriber for sample society by beautybar.com for $15 a month. My first box will be shipped early July. Can't wait!