Sunday, June 17, 2012

Review- e.l.f. Studio Makeup Clutch Palette

I brought this clutch makeup palette from e.l.f. recently and I finally have the chance to use it. It comes in a very cute clutch style case in black.


The makeup palette contain...
  • 32 Eyeshadows
  • 6 Lip Colors
  • 2 Blushes
  • 1 Bronzer
  • 1 Eyebrow Powder
  • 1 Eyebrow Cream
  • 1 Face Shimmer
  • 3 Dual Ended Eyeshadow Applicators
LOL, notice my UB shirt in the mirror reflection! Go Bulls! I love to wear this shirt on a Sunday afternoon!
This palette was purchased for only $15 on e.l.f.'s website. I am a sucker to palettes and makeup kits that contains varieties of makeup products. This palette contains almost everything that a person need to have on-the-go.

The eyeshadows are quite well pigmented. The only problem is, the color may not be true as shown on the palette when you apply it on skin. For example, the very top-left color seems to be a white highlighting eyeshadow right? Well, it's actually a bright pink. e.l.f. tends to have a bit of fall-out problem with their eyeshadow, but I haven't discover this problem with this palette yet.

The lip-glosses are amazing. The colors are absolutely gorgeous! I wish the orange lip-gloss is a bit more orange though.

The bronzer is too dark for my skin tone but I love the orange blush. It's a very cute blush color and it turns out to be quite natural and perfect for a summer look. I haven't used the eyebrow power, eyebrow cream, or the face shimmer yet.

This palette only comes with eyeshadow applicators so you will need your brushes. The bronzer and blushes fall-outs do tend to fall onto the lip-glosses. But overall, this palette rocks with such a cheap price! It's also quite small and easy to carry, especially for traveling!

Sadly, I have no travel plans this year. I guess I won't be bring this to any trips with me this year...

xoxo