Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love can wait, but study can't

June 11th is my big day. Nope, it isn't anything related to relationship but will be a day which determines whether my dream will be achievable or will it stay as a dream.

At this moment, love can only be shown in forms of support, a support that I desperately need and so far cannot find. Working full-time and studying isn't easy.

Goals are always easier to achieve when they are written out. And here I am listing out my short-term goals for the next 3 months.
  1. Minimum of 3 hours study everyday
  2. Practice, practice, practice
  3. 30 LR, 5 LG, and 2 RC practice every other day and review the next day
  4. Look beyond present; Remember that I'm doing this for my dream
  5. Sleep less
  6. Everything is possible with determination

Add oil!