Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patty's Day Look!

Used a combination of green, shimmery white, and dark brown, along with gel eyeliners and fiber mascara.

What did you do on St. Patrick's day? St. Patrick's day was kind of a big thing back in college. My friend and I would often host a house party or go out to downtown Buffalo for some fun and drink.

This year now that I'm back to the city and has already begin to work as a full time employee, I did not let the fun stop. With NCAA starting on the same week as St. Patrick's day, along with Knicks coming back to their winning performance, it was a fun week full of beers, liquors, and food.

The fun didn't stop there. I was being adventurous with my makeup on Friday and I created a St. Patrick's day look using green (picture seems blue, but in reality it's actually light green). The look was fun and it was perfect for the warm and springy weather.